You should use these techniques to develop unique passwords for each of your accounts:
- Use different passwords on different systems and accounts.
- Don't use passwords that are based on personal information that can be easily accessed or guessed.
- Use a combination of capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Don't use words that can be found in any dictionary of any language.
- Develop mnemonics such as passphrases for remembering complex passwords.
- Consider using a password manager program to keep track of your passwords
To find out more on how to choose and protect a secure password, click here.